Joe Horton wrote:

> How did you repair the bubbles.

I tried the syringe thing, but the results were not outstanding.  Although
I'd injected epoxy all around the perimeter of the bubbles, and worked it in
by hand, after weighting down a heavy bag of topsoil (sand would have been
better) with even more weight, I still got pockets of epoxy trapped beneath
the bubble.  That made a real mess, and I eventually cut out all around it
and simply feathered the edges, microed the foam again, and applied a carbon
fiber patch.  That worked much better.

I just finished the spinner and one stub to outer wing gap seal, with number
two coming this afternoon...

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net