Peter

Look at http://krbuilder.org/Canopy/index.html about 3/4 way down the
thumbnails, you may see some ideas that will help.  If you are going to
drill holes, I suggest you get a proper drill bit for doing that.  Also don
t plan on leaving screws in place unless it is quite loose in the hole or
you can crack the canopy.  Also, I think that Tony Bingelis has some
articles on the EAA web site that discuss that issue.

If you don't get your answers or still have questions, I will be glad to
help anyway that I can.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you in Mt. Vernon - 2006 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
is OVER.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC