>I am
>relatively tall (6-4) and most of my height is in my legs (36"
>inseam). I was wondering if any of you are similarly proportioned and
>if you fit reasonably in your KR? Any special mods. to accommodate you?
>  Ron Tyler

I'm exactly the same size and I made the basic KR2 fuselage work for
me with only minor (in my mind) mod's.  I would like to have two or three
more inches of leg room but that is accommodated somewhat in the
2's plans I believe.  I've not seen the 2's plans but I think it
gives you 2 more
inches forward of the forward spar.  2's builders correct me if I'm wrong here.
I raised my forward deck 1 3/4" at the instrument panel and kept the bottom
of the instrument panel even with the top of the top longerons.  I mounted
my rudder peddles on the upper firewall box.  My canopy and turtledeck are
both raised to give me the headroom I wanted.  230 hours and I have yet
to bump my head on the canopy or side glass.  Other than the leg room it's
a good fit.  If you keep the fuselage wide back to the shoulders as others
have suggested it should fit just fine.  If you get to the Gathering you can
try mine on for size.

Larry Flesner