Interesting thought. You definitely teach me something here.  Now, looking
at it, it looks more like a leak of black liquid that spreads above the
figures.

Serge

"Randy Powell" <randywpow...@verizon.net>

Envoyé par : krnet-boun...@mylist.net
08/08/2006 07:09
Veuillez répondre à KRnet
Remis le : 08/08/2006 07:09

        Pour :  "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
        cc :    (ccc : Serge VIDAL/DNSA/SAGEM)
        Objet : Re: KR> Fixing an LCD

Serge,  you may have magnetized some of the metal and this could be
affecting the LCD.  If this is the case you may be able to clear it
completely by using a degaussing coil on it.  Any TV repair shop will have

one and it will only take them a minute to do.  If you cannot find one you

can easily construct one out of a little wire and a couple of other
components.

Randy Powell
randywpow...@verizon.net