Pete,
Congratulations and welcome to the family,
        As for the oil temp I have mine redlined at 265 deg and I just
don't like to see them above 230 and that only happens on a long climb on
a hot day. Where he is reading the temp may have some bearing on the out
come though.

Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com