Guys,
        It was foggy again this morning so I gave N357CJ her first full
sponge bath. I had kept her wiped down and what I thought was cleaned up
but when I really washed her down with cleaned and a bucket of water I
couldn't hardly believe the amount of dirt that came off.  Anyway after
getting her dry I took a look at all the scratches that have accumulated
in the past year. I had a spray bottle of simple purple and started
trying to clean up some tough finger prints ofoil or grease. What I
discovered is that if I would give a quick spray on scratches and let it
soak for a few seconds that it would lift the dirt right out of the
scratch with a clean soft rag and the scratch disappeared for all intent
purposes. *I was thrilled and decided to try it to some other problems. I
had spilled some mixed epoxy on the elevator top while doing a repair
last summer. I wiped it up but it left a film o the surface that I
couldn't get off. I sprayed that area and let it set about 30 sec. and it
also wiped right off. The Simple Purple is fantastic for this kind of
clean up \. Keep in mind that my plane is clear coated and if you try it
do so in a small and invisible place to check it out. Right now N357CJ
looks practically new again
        Only once around the pattern this morning cause it was like
flying in a bowl of milk.
N357CJ is flying and running great and I hope to start making some of the
trips that guys have contacted me about this week.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, Pa.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com