KR2 N1140V TOOK OFF AT EXACTLY 8AM SUNDAY MORNING. SHE FLIES GREAT. VERY
RESPONSIVE, SMOOTH, NO FLUTTERS OR VIBRATIONS. FLEW FOR 12 MINUTES. 130 MPH AT
3/4 THROTTLE.  I THOUGHT THE OIL TEMP OF 260 WAS HIGH SO I CAME BACK FOR
LANDING.   I BOUNCED THE LANDING BUT FELT GOOD ANYWAY. OIL TEMPS HAD COME DOWN
ONCE I QUIT CLIMBING. THE EXHAUST PIPE HAD BROKE ON A BAD WELD  AND BURNED A
HOLE IN THE COWL. GOOD THING I DIDN'T FLY LONG.  I WILL FIX IT OR PUT A NEW ONE
ON AND TAKE HER UP AGAIN.

  Dispite my FBO telling me not to fly her and sell her, she felt very stable.
He does not like small homebuilts and is not giving me too much encouragement.
I would just like to hear from the group with some words of wisdom and
motivation.  She didn't scare me any and I am anxious to get her back in the
air but he is giving me second thoughts.
  Thanks,
  Mitch