Mitch,

When I was doing my first flights with my first KR, and having some issues,
that is all my FBO person could say.  Sell it and buy a C-150 or something
like that.  Believe me and these other Netters.  Flying a KR and just flying
something, is not the same thing.  While my experience with other craft is
limited, I believe that flying a KR is a completely joyful experience and
there is nothing like it.

I sold my first KR, the Little Beast and began regretting having done so
during the flight to deliver her to the new owner.  So here I am again, back
with another KR.

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you in Mt. Vernon - 2006 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for building
is OVER.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC