From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net]On
Behalf Of Dana Overall
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:39 PM
To: kr...@mylist.net
Subject: KR> Fun Friday one day late.

Since I have worked my tail off.............sure wish it had been done by
the KR Gathering...........here is what she looks like this evening.  I
would have liked to flown her to the gathering but Elaine and I will
certainly be at the lake.  See ya soon.

http://rvflying.tripod.com/id35.html

You can see the total install at:
http://rvflying.tripod.com/id33.html and
http://rvflying.tripod.com/id32.html

Hope this isn't too much metal but had to share it with my elbow to elbow
buds.  Heck, I had to put some custom plastic in this rattle can.

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"
O 360 A1A, C/S C2YK-1BF/F7666A4
http://rvflying.tripod.com/id30.html
do not archive

Windows Live Spaces is here! Its easy to create your own personal Web site.
  http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx