What part of "Thou shalt not steal" seems mysterious to you?

Ron Freiberger
-----Original Message-----
From: krnet-bounces+ronandmartha=earthlink....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+ronandmartha=earthlink....@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Kenhenderson
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:38 AM
To: KRnet
Subject: KR> Plans

Thanks to all who replied to my first post. I have several dumb
questions to ask about plans. I have 2 sets, 1 from 1975 with a serial #
and 1 from 1984 with no number. It has been advised that I contact
Jeanette Rand and have my name transferred to the numbered plans. Do you
have to have a set of plans registered to you in order to build a legal,
registered airplane? What prevents a person from copying a set of plans
and using them for construction? Ethics perhaps? Would a new set of
plans have noticeable improvements over the ones

Ron
Mark Langford is right on when he posted that this forum should be about
helping others in building their KRs I am talking about the above post about
plans this gentleman is asking questions about this subject because he wants to
do the right thing so he can build his kr and not have any problems with the
paperwork when it comes time for the inspector. I don't understand the reason
for your reply to his post.if you have and opinion like that you should have
emailed him and talked to him and helped him out.  this forum has people from
all walks of life ,some builders some pilots some computer experts but we all
have the  same thing in common, building krs if you would like to talk to
further email me at harley...@earthlink.net
thanks Bob