Hi Hennie
For an ignition system take a ride down to your nearest second hand
motorcycle parts dealer and ask for the complete ignition from a Honda
CB750F or CB900F. Be sure to ask for the centrifugal advance mechanism from
the end of the crank as well. I have seen this system work in a KR2 for a
few hundred hours without so much as a hiccup (which Serge now owns and I
flew in for about 8 hours
total), a half type IV VW and now replacing the brand new aerovee system in
the new Whisper Express. I am sure you will be 100% happy with its
performance, ask Serge. (You shouldn't pay more than R800.0 for the lot)
Regards
Dene Collett
KR2SRT builder
South africa