I have spoken to many Jabiru owners, most of them say the same thing, Jabiru
will not admit there is any problem with their engines, Why would you when
they can not keep up with orders.

A friend  has a 2200 Jabiru, it has very low oil pressure, They (Jabiru )
say no it does not, he sent the engine to them and asked them to check it
out. It returned with a note saying nothing was found wrong with it. When he
fitted back into his plane the cowl would not fit. They replaced the 2200
oil pump with a lager one, and he had to cut and modify the cowl so it would
fit.
Now it has SO MUCH oil pressure, it leaks oil all over the place.
Jabiru will not return his Calls or emails SO ????????????

He tells me that there are plenty of complaints on the net, but I will have
to ask him where to find them

Phillip Matheson
0408665880 (cell)
VHPKR