I don't have time for web pages and all that. I know
somewhere in the KR stuff is a picture of my Yellow
Kr. One of the older flyings. And the one I am flying
now belong to Les Palmer and I have seen that picture
somewhere in all those pictures. I check these mesages
about once a week unless I can't sleep.