Mark L took some time and figured some stuff up related directly to that
idea of a continuous wing spar, having the diehedral come into the fuse.
Check his website for it, if not he will probably comment again about what
his take is on how it should be done to be successful.

I know you are uncomfortable about the WAFs. How ever NONE have ever failed
in flight. If someone else has new info I stand corrected, but from all that
I have read the only KR's that have hit the ground have been due to pilot
error, with the exception of some engine failures. I have never heard of a
structural failure of a KR yet....

Colin Rainey
brokerpi...@bellsouth.net