I went to Wicks Tuesday to pick up supplies for my KR but didn't check the
sack they put stuff in. I opened it yesterday to find that a lot of stuff
was missing. I called them yesterday afternoon and read off a list of stuff
missing. They said they would take care of it. Boy did they ever take care
of it!!  About 4pm this afternoon UPS showed up with my missing stuff!! What
a company!!! I have never gotten that kind of service from from any other
company ever!!!!

Mike Turner
Jackson Missouri
Swing the prop and light the fire, dance amoung the stars.........N642MC