Well Guys
        The long and short of it is I love this flying stuff. A short
flight of 20 min right after the Sun dropped below the horizon. Climb out
in the brisk air was nothing short of exhilarating at 1750/min. I went
screaming around the neighborhood at 170mph indicated and went to check
to see if the one son was mowing lawn at church like he was supposed to
be. (a spy in the sky) Back to the airport for a long slow pattern and a
landing that was the shortest roll out in months. And the best part was I
didn't have to do all that with the smell of burnt oil in the cabin. Life
is good.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, Pa.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com