> OK, here's my contribution for flight reports
> today...http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/flights/061103100m.jpg .
> This is
> what passes for fall foliage colors and rolling hills in southern
> Tennessee.
> I flew up to visit Troy Petteway at Columbia, then came back and did
> ten

        I knew you were out there racking it up some where. When I saw
Dave Strouds post tonight I got to wondering how far he was from me. It
turns out he is 50 miles closer than Beckley. I sent a short note to him
and he is all over it. It's funny - I only meet him once 4 years ago -
don't know  what I said that made an impression but you would think that
I had to go fuel the plane and leave now the way he is sending messages
back.
        The mixture thing is made things different but I need to fly
straight and level for a while to start to understand it. Tonight was
everything but straight and level- what a Hoot!
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, Pa.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com