6.0 Oz. / Sq. Yd. Plain Weave (Loose Weave)
An open weave fabric, highly flexible and easy to wet out. Used for large
fuselages and in areas where there are compound curves.

6.0 Oz./ Sq Yd. Plain Weave (Tight Weave)
This tightly woven fabric can be used for the most common repair applications
and to reinforce wing center sections in heavily loaded applications.

Has anyone ordered from ACP Composites before? I believe the above is S2
Glass. Would I be able to use these in covering a foam fuselage? If not can you
explain why?

David Swanson
bdazzca...@aol.com