Netters,

I would like to start this post by thanking Steve Glover, and Richard Shirley.
My wife and I took off on Friday, the day after Turkey day.  It was also her
birthday.  We drove 400 miles across the desert to go to Steve Glovers house.
We spent Friday night at Steve and his fiances house.  Saturday we went out to
see some of the sights of Luguna Beach.  We had a great time.  Saturday night
we headed over to Richards house to pick up my engine.  Richard was able to
complete the rebuild for me.  He did alot of extra work and replaced the cam.
Wow what service.  We took Steve, Elizabeth, Richard and his wife out for
dinner and had a great time.  My wife thanked me several times for giving her a
great weekend.  Wow  what a wife.  The engine looks great.  I can't wait to put
it in the plane.  I will be going from an 1835 60hp to 2387 90 hp.... clime???
Speed??  I was out with my repaired 1835 Wednesday @ 2160 RPM @ 135-137 mph.
gps with no wind in a big flat circle.  Not bad.  With the new engine 160+

Lee Van Dyke
Mesa AZ 85212
l...@vandyke5.com