This has been a major topic of discussion over the years.  My first KR was
pitch sensitive", however this KR is no more "pitch sensitive" than the RVs
that I was able to fly, prior to my first flight in this KR.  I really think
it has A LOT to do with getting the WB forward enough to keep you off the
teeter totter.  But then, maybe it is just because I had some prior
experience.  But I don't think so.

This KR is rock solid, will fly hands off, and it is a stock KR2 with the
engine forward 2".

See N64KR at http://KRBuilder.org - Then click on the pics
See you at the 2007 - KR Gathering
There is a time for building and a time for FLYING and the time for Flying
has begun.
Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC