It was converted to a single seat. Who sets the weight
limit? The building sense he takes all the
responsibility. My KR-2 weighed 520 empty,This one
weighs aaaaabout 900. It has a heavier gear and a few
other mods. Les built it to hold just about any engine
you might want to put on it.

--- Willie van der Walt <touri...@intekom.co.za>