Van's is probably the most reasonable place to buy stuff like this.  You
can find everything that is used to build any of the RV's at the RV
Parts Store on their web site.  This is what their elevator pushrod ends
look like:

http://scott.jpainter.org/log/img/img_5313.jpg
http://scott.jpainter.org/log/img/img_5315.jpg

Steve Eberhart
RV-7A, just made my elevator pushrod last week.