Thin balsa is very fragile, I doubt that you would get sufficient
stiffness to squeegy out the resin. You would be better off using 1mm
plywood.

Then you could call it a Taylor Monoplane ;-)

Seriously I think trying to skin the wings in thin ply will be very
difficult, especially ailerons, and end caps etc. go look at the plans
for a monoplane wing.

Pete