-----Original Message-----
I am going to add the electric motor control from Van's this winter for
activation.

END.....................................................................

Hello Netter's,

Van's kit is rather expensive at $450+.  I could probably put together
the same kit I use on my EZ if anyone is interested.  I will be using
the same set up for my new KR.  You have your choice of throw distance,
4, 6, or 8 inch.  The motors have internal brake and limit switches at
both ends of the range.  I currently have mine set up to run from my
stick with a relay.

Cost would probably be around $250 plus shipping for the kit which would
include the drive motor, panel mounted toggle, and the appropriate
shielded wire. The weight of the motor is very light at 2lbs .5oz.
Dynamic load is 110 lbs with 500lbs static. I use the 4" in the EZ speed
brake which is more than adequate.

If using a switch from a stick, it would be cheaper for one to pick up
the relay at radio shack.  I can provide model number and wiring
instructions for the relay.  Since everyone's mounting point or type
would most likely be different, it would also make more sense for each
to make their own mounting bracket.  A couple pieces of angle aluminum
would do the trick.  If needed, I could also source these pieces as well
to save time and trouble of getting everything together for your
project.

Please contact me offline.

Regards,

Steve Glover