HI Guys,
Piet flew my baby for the second time today. BTW, Piet owns a KR2 and has
over 300 hrs on it. He was totally amazed at how well my KR2S flies. He took
off on 29, maintained a 400 fpm climb , and reached circuit altitude before
turning crosswind. Turning downwind, he throttled back, maintained 100 mph,
trimmed it out and flew hands off on downwind. He only adjusted the trim
every now and then. He says she is unbelievably stable. No wing drops or
yaws. He mentioned that although the pitch sensitivity is far better than
his KR2, it is still quite sensitive and would take some getting used too.
He once again did a perfect landing, making it look so easy. If the weather
permits, we will be doing further tests, incl loading, on Saturday. Will
keep you informed.
Best Regards,
Jaco Swanepoel
KR2S, ZU-DVP