Funny, my instructor called them the "Trauma - hawk" because of the T
tail being less responsive to prop wash when you need it the most -
stall recovery.

Raising the trust-line I would think increases the loads on the upper
half of the firewall. Maybe not enough to worry about, but I sure like
the idea of more ground clearance for the prop.

-dave