OK gang, this Saturday's i39, Richmond, Madison Kickoff Flyin in ON!!!!!
Remember, if you fly in there will be no ambulances, firetrucks or emergency
personnel on site........there, that out of the way.

The weather is calling for 60 degrees on the backside of a nice Friday high
with a slight chance of light rain developing after dark Sat. continuing
into Sunday coming from the southwest.  The call is made, it is ON.
Saturday we will have coffee, donuts, Hooters wings, hotdogs, colas, water
........................and..............new this year...............a
client is showing up with his mobile corn roaster!!

Starting time is light 30 with closing at dark 30.  Bring your camera and
best lies, you will need the best of both.  No vendors, no $3 hotdogs,  no
forums, no nothing, just airplanes and friends.  We again have members of
TeamRV and the Ohio Valley RVatiors formation teams flying in with lots of
individual RVs.  Be careful, this is an uncontrolled airfield with no
NOTAMS, no nothing, safety is up to you.  Keep your head on a swivel and use
the radio.  You know the drills.

Looking forward to seeing everyone nice and early.  60 degrees and
sunshine.....YES!!

Me cell phone is 859 625-2844 with home 859 369-7582

Dana Overall
1999 & 2000 National KR Gathering host
Richmond, KY i39
RV-7 slider, Imron black, "Black Magic"