From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Phil Matheson
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 4:31 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: Re: KR> Fire Retardant Resin Additive

This is a copy of an email I sent to all Aussie KR guys, Hope you find it of

interest. You will get this additive in the USA.

Alumina Triydrate ( Google this for more info)

This is a Powder that is mixed with Fiber Glass resin and stops the glass
from burning when the flame is removed. You can mix and make a complete cowl
or paint the inside to give some protection.

Cost $10.00 per Kg, mix 25 :1 weight.
Available from Ironbark Composites, Near Geelong Vic
Call
Dick Garrard.
Iron Bark Composites
03 52648505 ph
0352648507 fax
d...@ironbarkcomposites.com.au
Will ship up to 3 kgs.
regards

Phil Matheson
VH-PKR
Australia
KR Web Page
www.philskr2.50megs.com
http://www.vw-engines.com/

/
Phil Matheson
VH-PKR
Australia
KR Web Page
www.philskr2.50megs.com
http://www.vw-engines.com/

Post photos, introductions, and For Sale items to
http://www.kr2forum.com/phpBB2/index.php