Hello KR world.  Yes I do plan to attend Sun n Fun again this year Lord
willing.   I hope to have my grandfathers 1960 Airstream down in camping again
and bring my daughter down and spend the whole week.   It is a really good time
for the both of us.  We try to promote KRs and the Corvair engine as much as
possible.  It is a really relaxing airshow - as far a airshows go.   Busy to be
sure but fun.  Really enjoy the roasted corn and music!  Elaine and I have fun
biking around and seeing the other campers and some of the exibits.  Of course
this year Elaine will have here HEELEES with her to travel better....I might
have to get me a pair - she can really move with those things.   Im not sure if
Ill have the turbo install completed by then but I hope to.   Keep building and
flying!....Bill