Hello Netter's,

We are registered and will have a booth for the KR's near the pond behind
Hangar "D" this year at Sun n Fun.  Any and all interested in the KR are
more than welcome to stop by and say hi.  We will have a few sets of plans
available for sale for those who have been on the fence wondering about
availablity.  Gary Coppen will have his project there for all to see the
first part of the week with one of WW's Corvair engines installed and then,
weather permitting, Joe Horton will have his beautiful KR-2S on display for
you to drool over the second half of the week.

I noticed there are other netters planning to attend and we can use our
booth as a rally point if you wish.  I'm in for the BBQ thing as well, just
let me know time and place.

Feel free to contact me direct for more info or ideas.  I'm looking forward
to attending SnF this year and getting the KR back in circulation for
builders in the experimental realm.

Regards,

Steve Glover

Production Manger