Bob Lee has the pre-registration section of the http://www.krgathering.org/
site up and running for those wanting to get started early.  I do not have
the shirts and hats lined up yet so I can't tell you what color or style
they will be.  At this point I can only say I intend to hold the price for
a nice shirt to the $20 range or less and a nice hat to the $12 or
$13 range.  I hope to have something special embroidered to celebrate
the 35th anniversary of the KR2.  You can trust me on the hat and shirt and
cancel the order later if you don't like what I come up with if you want.
The hat and shirt photo on the site is from 2006.

Larry Flesner
Gathering Host 2007