OK Guys,
        Your flattering yourselves to think no one has thought of that or
tried it before and it apparently is not in the cards for now and may
never be. You certainly are not taking into consideration any sentimental
value that this airplane design has to Mrs. Robinson.
        A little less typing and a little more discretion may be in order
here.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com