Thanks Dan, maybe Red and I totally mis-understood each other !  I was
offering moral support to Dan because I thought his problems were
valid.  Yes, when I met her and her daughter, I thought they were both
good people. My plans came right away, but that was in the early
1990's.  Well, actually there was a glitch - she sent me the KR2 plans
and the supplement for the KR2-S came a few weeks later, but she warned
me of that before I gave her money.
-dave