Just as a heads-up regarding Falcon Gauge instruments. They are currently
quoting a 6 month lead time for new instruments as they are having difficulties

with the plant in China. That is why they said to fix it yourself. They have
advised us not to supply their  their instruments for use in trainer
aircraft because they are not designed for that much use (training vs private
flying). The quality of what I have seen to date, and I have reviewed hundreds
of
their instruments, has been very poor and is what I have seen as typical from
China. The turn coordinators we have seen from them have over a 80% failure
rate  within the first year. Buy at your own risk.

Bob Lasecki
Chicago - still building
http://www.aol.com.