Guys,
        I finally got to fly again last evening for an hour. I was
surprised a little by how unorganized I was or felt in panel scan to
watching out the window  but flying wise I felt fine. Anyway I used the
time to try and duplicate as best I could Mark's full throttle numbers.
At 2200 ft  and 3000 rpm I calculated 151.2 mph TAS and at 7500 and 3230
rpm I had 168.5 mph TAS. My engine is running fine and the exhaust span
between all cylinders stayed between 30 and 50 deg. I have mentioned
before that I have some abnormality going on that I will figure out some
day but my max rpm may only be 3230 with most days it being 3350 rpm. At
the 3350 rpm it has always calculated out to 171.5 mph TAS I just don't
know where the extra rpm goes away to. It could be as simple as the
throttle cable flexing and not getting full rpm.
        All and all I am still very happy. I can still fly around with
Mark and Dan with out them becoming a speck to quickly.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com