Steve Henderson wrote:

> Does anyone know of some good websites on how to install wheel pants? I
> bought a set of wheel pants from John Backer and the fairings from Dan
> Diehl...

Here's one, at my RV counterpart's website at
http://home.hiwaay.net/~sbuc/journal/fairings.htm .  I like his piano hinge
trailing edge for the gear leg fairings.  These are prefab though, and you
may be looking for more detail in that department than this website shows.
John's come in top and bottom halves, and need to be joined and then cut
vertically and then joggles added to add in connecting forward and rear
halves (at least that's how mine will be done).  I'll be going down this
same trail in the next few weeks.  I have some 4130 coming in today to make
lower bracket extensions from, and then it'll be fairing/pant time for me as
well.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S homebuilt airplane N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net