Hello All,

I have found an old VW motor in the back of a neighbors garage but I'm not
shure where the numbers are or what numbers to look for to tell the model
number or if it is a usable motor. So hopefully someone out there can email
with the location of the numbers and what to look for.  Or, if you could tell
me a referance book to get on the VW motor that has all the info, I could do
that also.

Thanks
Bobby