From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of D Lively
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 9:59 PM
To: KRnet
Cc: psh...@netscpe.com
Subject: Re: KR> KR2S plans

Pat:

I purchased my original set of plans from Ken Rand himself at his office in
Huntington Beach in '76.  I since took over a project  complete with plans.
I spoke with Jenette Rand at the last gathering and about a month ago I got
around to transferring the registration of the plans I got with my project
via fax about a month ago and about a week later or so she called to confirm
all of  the information with me by telephone.  She did this though there was
nothing additional in it for her.

I am sure she will contact you but be patient for at this time of  year
there are many EAA Fly-ins and suspect she attends many which means there
will be a lot of time away from the office and it is as businesses go a
small operation but she is dedicated.

Donald Lively
Burlington IA 52601
----