Hi Bobby;

This is an excerpt from "New Builders Checklist of Commonly used KR
specifications."
http://www.kr2forum.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=104

Stay away from the retractable landing gear unless you just must have it,
remember KISS. Fixed tail draggers with good "wheel pants" are slightly
faster anyway "Diehl or Grove" brand and fixed tri-gears are easier for some
pilots to handle on the ground but are slightly slower in the air. Your
choice.

-    On the subject of landing gear, wheels and brakes. You might do well to
use this shopping list suggested by Stephen Henderson unless you know what
you want and have a preference already.

>From Dan Diehl at Diehl Aero-Nautical,  http://www.diehlaero.com/landing.htm
get his main gear kit. ---(lower cost and better versatility)

>From Tracy O'Brien at
 http://www.tracyobrien.com/showcat.asp?id=9 order
(1 set of 2) C-90 Hydraulic Disc Brakes for Cessna-Style Gear --- clean
uncluttered aerodynamics, compact and ease of use. Tire and wheel can be
removed without removing brakes. Same style as used on F-16's I'm told.
(2) 5"x 3"x 5/8" Tri-Star wheels --- low cost and seem to be widely used.
(2) Sawtooth tread tire with tube 410-350x5" --- one stop shopping, decent
choice.
(2) Cessna-style 5/8" chromoly axles Model 5-63 --- one stop shopping,
decent choice.

Master cylinders and pedals.
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/pedals/index.html  Referance "Pine Bluff"
picture. This is the best I've seen yet. (only my opinion) Your choice may
vary.

Regards
Myron (Dan) Freeman
Indpls, Ind. 46203 USA. Home of the