Nick Brennan <nickdbren...@comcast.net> wrote: Hey gang,

I'm having some difficulty joining the sides of the fuselage together.  I
originally wanted to go a few inches wider, but could barely get the fuse to
bend to begin with, so I'm back to plan width (sucks, but it'll have to do).

Now, when I bend, it bananas (as expected, but in doing so, it pulls out of the
bottom (top really) jig assembly before I can bend the top (bottom really)
together enough to put the crossmembers in place.

If I make the guide blocks taller, it would solve the problem, but create an
irregular shaped bend.  Suggestions?

make the sides 90 degrees verticle