Kr Netters,
       I hesitate to bring this up again, but----
        I should be ready to have my Kr2s inspected in 2 or 3 months. I don't
know
if it is possible to get the plane listed as LSA. How do you know if the stall
speed
will be low enough before you fly it? I do have an 1835 VW engine. I do have
Diehl
wing skins. My empty weight should be close to 650 lbs. I am 83, have never
flown
in a KR2S. I passed my FAA medical 2 years ago and am still in good health. The
main advantage to having my Kr2S  as an LSA would be not having to bother with
the medical. It also might be an advantage  when selling. Has any KR ever been
certified LSA?

Ray Goree

Arlington, Texas
Ray Goree