Steve Makish wrote:
> To the guys that went flying and are rubbing it in. I tried all week. The
> smoke and haze has been so bad here on the backside of that low that the
> field
> has been IFR for most of the week.

Sorry to hear about the air down there Steve. I just returned from a dawn
Mother Day's flight. Flew to an airport about 30 minutes away, refueled and
climbed up tom 6000' and tooled around up there at  a true airspeed of 161
mph. I even got home before the wife and kids got out of bed. As a matter of
fact, they are still in bed. Life is great and my engine is even better than
ever.

Mark Jones (N886MJ)
Wales, WI
Visit my web site: www.flykr2s.com