OK that might explain it a little. I am still a little short of 500 hours
but should top it some time around the KR gathering. So I guess I should
just pay it and shut up for the year. It did come down some this year
something like 11%. I also asked them what I needed to do to get the best
rates. Like training,or safety and the didn't really give any advice that
way.
Thanks anyway
Joe Horton
Coopersburg, Pa.