From: Mark Langford
Date: 05/15/07 07:22:00
To: KRnet
Cc: Corvair engines for homebuilt aircraft
Subject: KR> insurance

Anyway, I thought I'd check out Sky Smith because a lot of folks swear by him,
so I did.  I got EXACTLY the same coverage from him as what I had the year
before, through EXACTLY the same carrier (AIG), for half the price.  That's
$300 that I can do something else with.  He's at http://www.skysmith.com/ .