As a lurker here, I can say that thoughts like this are totally normal. Last
Christmas, presents from nearly all my family (I have wife + 6 kids) were
somehow airplane related... airplane mugs, model airplane, etc....

As an enthusiastic student pilot, I can't begin to count how many times I've
awoken to thoughts of crosswind landings in my head!

-Ben

http://www.kr2forum.com/phpBB2/index.php

--
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long