Darren,
        I am sorry to inform you that is pretty much the normal
progression of the virus. Although there is a cure it is pretty far off
for you . For Me, I got up for work at the normal time, got to the office
way early and the airport being only a 1/2 mile away I went flying in the
early morning sunrise. Unfortunately it is the only known cure and has to
be done regularly to maintain mental health.
Sorry
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com