Netters,

It's time, I have a HAPI 1835 VW bought back in 84'  that is for sale.  It was
rebuilt in 2004 and has 185 +/- hours on it.  This sale will be from the mount
forward. It has a HAPI case with new alt. and mag ring, new flywheel from G/P.
new  geared starter and dual port heads.  I don't like to brag but it out flew
a revmaster 2100 in Sept. going back to the gathering.  It has dual ignition,
with scat dual port heads.  It has a 52 x 45 prop new 2 years ago from Culver.
I last clocked speed @ 136 TAS @ 3.3 GPH.  Posa carb, tuned and with the
spinner.  G/P would have this package at about $7000.00.  I will sell for
$3500.  I have video clips of it running and can do new ones if you want.  I
would like to keep the engine, but I'm a bigger boy and have a bigger engine to
put in it, so I can fly with bigger passengers.  E-mail me off line and I can
give you more information.

Lee Van Dyke
Mesa AZ 85212
l...@vandyke5.com