Eric

  The #44 drawing shows the spar to be untouched but the Photo #29 pg 71 is as
described below, so there seems to be a conflict between the drawing and the
photo.....dang!

  drjay

eric.pi...@starband.net wrote:
  Take a look at page 46 drawing # 44 I think that will answer your question.

Eric Pitts
Terre Haute Ind.
eric.pitts.mystarband.net