  Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 07:27:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: dr jay <drjay10002...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: KR> Elevator travel
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>

Eric

The #44 drawing shows the spar to be untouched but the Photo #29 pg 71 is as
described below, so there seems to be a conflict between the drawing and the
photo.....dang!

drjay

eric.pi...@starband.net wrote:
Take a look at page 46 drawing # 44 I think that will answer your question.

Eric Pitts
Terre Haute Ind.
eric.pitts.mystarband.net