I haven't normalized it for temperature, but rate of climb drops off to 200
ft/min at roughly 14,000' at 1200# gross, or 15,500' with a lighter load.  In
either case, it's higher than I am going to fly without O2, although better
performance up to those altitudes would be nice.  That's with the Diehl wings
that are a bit longer than the stock KR-2 wings.

I see my cruise speeds start to drop off above 9000' and see a significant
impact to cruise at altitudes above 11,000'.

Jeff Scott
N1213W
Los Alamos, NM

-- <rahu...@peoplepc.com> wrote:
Jeff -  have you ever determined your service ceiling?

Rick Human
N202RH
Houston, Texas

Take a break - you deserve it.  Click here to find a great vacation.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3nJgyXKX1qeYIntcXdV40oylo6iH4Nw4JYcsVzDgPUNo0LMM/?count=1234567890